Kolsquare wins award for its campaign #InfluenceForGood
2020 has had its share of surprises, and if the world has had to adapt to new constraints and extreme situations: the world of marketing has benefited. In light of the constant change in communication methods, brands must be creative, proactive, develop effective processes capable of reaching demanding consumers, and averse to intrusive advertising.
Going through an influencer’s intermediary gives credibility to the campaign through a more authentic, reassuring, and close message relayed by an opinion leader.
By the way, did you know we just won a bronze Influence Strategy Award? As you can imagine, we are very excited to explain to you why Influencer Marketing is the future, but more importantly, what this award is all about. The rest is to be discovered in this article.
How Influencer Marketing changed in 2020?
2020 marked a turning point in the world of Influencer Marketing, as evidenced by the real boom that TikTok experienced during the first containment with videos creating out-of-stocks in a matter of seconds.
Suppose sustainable development has been a recurring topic for several years now. In that case, there is no doubt that the arrival of Covid-19 has considerably changed the situation and inspired influential brands to change the way they address their targets. To keep up with these adjustments in consciousness, many brands opted to collaborate with creators who are kinder to people and kinder to the planet.
Influencers mobilized during the pandemic: Kolsquare wins award for its campaign #InfluenceForGood
Being kinder and closer to people at Kolsquare that’s what we did. But how? We rallied in the early hours of the pandemic to help the brands and associations that needed it, thanks to the #InfluenceForGood movement.
The movement aimed to enable organizations to identify volunteer influencers as quickly as possible to promote their messages by giving them access to more than 1.5 million content creators without paying a single cent – access to the database was offered.
Volunteering and participating in the #InfluenceForGood campaign was effortless thanks to Kolsquare search engine offered to various organizations during the crisis and the use of #InfluenceForGood on Instagram.
How could influencers join the movement?
- By creating an Influencer profile on Kolsquare and activating the « I am volunteer » option, the mobilized profiles have been promoted on our technology to brands and public institutions,
- By sharing and saving in their « Saved Stories, » the story #OfferOurInfluence was available on Kolsquare’s Instagram account.
The result? Three hundred seventy-eight collaborations, 923 pieces of content, more than 91 million people reached, and… An Influencer Marketing award we are very proud of !
5 top reasons how Influencer Marketing could benefit your brand
Today, betting on Influencer Marketing also means capitalizing for the future. 2020 proved to us that Influencer Marketing is not limited to meaningless campaigns to sell fast fashion items. Indeed, brands have the power to write history and make a real impact while including influencers.
According to a recent study by Kantar, 27% of micro-influencers consider it very important for a brand to share its CSR commitments before collaborating. 39% of the panel believe it essential to share their opinions on social issues with their community, and no less than 97% have already refused partnerships with brands whose values they did not share.
Still not ready to take the plunge? Here are five reasons why you should try Influencer Marketing :
- Influencers help you prove you are a significant player: influencers’ content is viewed as authentic by consumers because it is highly personalized.
- Influencers are content creation machines: not everyone can be an influencer; they are creative people with a thriving imagination very good at producing engaging content.
- Word-of-mouth provides credibility: your target audience already trusts them. Consumer trust is challenging even for popular companies to create and nurture.
- The relationship creates better ROI in the long run: as you know, attracting new leads to your platforms is a never-ending challenge. It is precisely one of the key benefits of a successful influencer marketing campaign.
- Your competitors are already using influencers: shouldn’t you get in the game, too?
Do you want to launch effective and efficient Influencer Marketing campaigns thanks to a dedicated technological solution? Contact our experts now by clicking on the button below: