Last updated on 02/03/2022
Please find below the Confidentiality Policy for this website www.kolsquare.com by the company of the same name, Kolsquare.
Our Cookies Policy can be found by following this link.
In this Confidentiality Policy, Kolsquare gives you information regarding the processing of personal data carried out via this website.
The version of the Confidentiality Policy which applies is that found on the Kolsquare website at the time you visit it.
All access to the current Kolsquare website is subject to your prior acceptance of the Confidentiality Policy by ticking the box “I have read and accept the Confidentiality Policy” when you subscribe. By ticking this box, you recognise that you have read, understood and fully accepted this Policy in its entirety.
Kolsquare reserves the possibility of adapting or modifying it at any time and without prior notice. We will notify you – as long as this is technically and legally possible – using your contact details available to Kolsquare. We strongly recommend you visit this page frequently, referring to the date of the latest update indicated at the top. If the modifications have an impact on the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User’s consent, Kolsquare must obtain your renewed consent.
Kolsquare’s processing activities
Kolsquare is responsible for the processing of personal data carried out via www.kolsquare.com. Kolsquare:
- Neither collects nor uses data without a precise, legitimate purpose.
- Only collects in one of the following cases: Choose several possibilities:
- the person concerned has consented to the processing of his/her data
- processing is necessary for the performance or preparation of a contract with the person concerned
- processing is necessary in the pursuit of Kolsquare’s legitimate interests, which is processing the data, or those of a third party, within strict compliance with the rights and interests of those persons whose data is being processed
- Only collects and uses data strictly necessary for processing purposes
- Maintains the quality and security of data at all times
- Only carries out data transfers when necessary and in compliance with legal security regulations
- Ensures compliance with the rights and those persons concerned, in particular their right to clear, transparent information.
This platform carries out 8 processing activities. We process your personal data in order to:
- Create a profile on www.kolsquare.com and to compile Kolsquare databases
- To send offers for services
- To create a file for contacting Customers
- For the signature of a contract and the carrying out of services and payment
- To follow up the performance of services and for Customer feedback
- To manage disputes
- For the removal or deletion from the Influencers’ database of those who have not complied with all or some of the provisions of the contract linking them to Kolsquare or who do not wish to be included in the Kolsquare
Furthermore, we carry out the following action on your personal data:
- Collection and recording of data
- Hosting or retention of data via third-party software
- Data consultation
- Internal archiving
- Modification / consultation of data by the Customer Services, Legal or Marketing teams
- Deletion or destruction of data.
Data processed by Kolsquare
Within the context of www.kolsquare.com Kolsquare uses various categories of personal data:
- Data regarding civil status, identity or identification
- Identification data
- Alias / pseudonym
- Contact details
- Physical description
- Data relating to personal life
- Publications on the Internet and social networks/websites used
- Lifestyle habits
- Data relating to professional life
- CV (previous professional experience and training)
- Type of services
- Social Security number
- APE code
- SIRET number
- Economic and financial information
- Log-in details
- Browsing data (cookies)
- IP address
We collect this data either directly from you (when we talk to you, particularly on the phone, or via forms on the website) or indirectly via third parties (Internet websites, social networks, third party cookies etc.).
As far as the data we collect directly from you is concerned, you undertake to update this without delay with those services involved.
As far as the data collected by third parties is concerned, this may be supplied via Google in particular with regard to behavioural data collected using cookies and/or tracers. (Google Confidentiality Policy).
Furthermore, we can collect all your data from websites displaying your creations and your personal data (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.). In this case, we add this personal data to our database and notify you at the same time. (YouTube Confidentiality Policy).
We can publish, divulge and use aggregated information which does not allow you to be identified for the purposes of sector and market analysis, demographic profiling, for promotional and advertising purposes and other commercial purposes within the context of our legitimate interests. If you log in to your account at www.kolsquare.com from an account with another service / Internet website (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) in order to send cross-linked information in particular, the said service may send us your profile and log-in data, as well as any other information you have authorised them to divulge.
The transmission of your personal data is compulsory so that Kolsquare can offer you its services. However, and in order to comply with the principal of the minimisation of data in the best way, the communication of some of your personal data may be optional.
Your personal data is only retained for the time strictly necessary for the processing activities carried out on this platform. These may be related to:
- the term of validity of your consent
- the performance or preparation of a contract
- legal and regulatory constraints, particularly with regard to the management of disputes
- in the pursuit of Kolsquare’s legitimate interests.
Kolsquare’s general policy for the retention of data is as follows:
- We retain your personal data for a period of 5 years from the end of the service provision. Nevertheless:
- the personal data retained in the Kolsquare database is deleted within 3 years from the time of its collection or our last contact with you,
- regarding pre-litigation: your personal data is retained until a friendly settlement to the dispute is reached or, failing this, until the setting in motion of the corresponding legal action
- regarding a litigation, your personal data is retained until the ordinary and extraordinary means of recourse are no longer possible against the ruling given
- anonymous data may be retained with no time limit.
Data transfers carried out by Kolsquare
Kolsquare communicates your personal data to the following third parties:
- To those of our clients and prospects wishing to access our Influencers’ database at kolsquare.com and for whom Kolsquare is acting as a sub-contractor for their activities in processing your personal data
- To our sub-contractors processing your personal data on our behalf, such as our host (Google Cloud platform), our CRM tools (HubSpot and SalesForce) and the service supporting our teams in creating the Kolsquare
Kolsquare has ensured compliance with data protection guidelines for any processing carried out by its sub-contractors. Kolsquare has put in place the measures necessary with regard to the sensitivity of the data processed in order to guarantee its security and, in particular, to avoid its disclosure to unauthorised third parties. Relationships with those of its sub-contractors located outside the European Union are subject to Standard Contractual Clauses obliging the latter to present satisfactory guarantees for the protection of your personal data.
Kolsquare implements the appropriate administrative, physical, technical and organisational measures to protect your data in order to guarantee confidentiality and an appropriate level of security with regard to risks of accidental, unauthorised or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or even the destruction of your personal data.
Should we become aware of an illegal access to or violation of your personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers or an unauthorised access leading to the realisation of significant risk to your fundamental rights and liberties, we undertake to:
- Notify you of the incident as quickly as possible and notify the CNIL [French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties]
- Examine the causes of the incident and report these to you
- Take the necessary measures, where appropriate and reasonable, to lessen the negative effects and losses which may arise from the said incident.
Future of data in the case of the merger/acquisition or merger/absorption of Kolsquare
In the case of a merger/acquisition or merger/absorption, Kolsquare will notify you prior to the transaction and the transmission of your personal data to the new entity.
This means that Kolsquare will simply notify you, but will not ask you to renew your consent.
You have rights over your personal data processed by Kolsquare.
You thus have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time if you have already given your consent to the processing of your personal data
- oppose the processing of your data if this processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. However, in the case of marketing prospection, you should specify the reasons for your request “in relation to your individual situation”
- access your data. You have the right to know what data is being processed and to obtain a copy of it.
- to obtain the correction of any data which is wrong or incomplete You have the right to the accuracy of your data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- to limit the processing of your data. In this case, Kolsquare will process this data solely in order to store it. You have the right to obtain the limiting of data held by Kolsquare if:
- you dispute the accuracy of the information (exercising the right to correction) at the same time as your request to limit
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose its deletion and instead demand the limiting of the use of this data
- you oppose its processing (exercising the right of opposition) and you exercise your right to its limitation during verification relating to knowing whether the legitimate reasons pursued by the processing manager take precedence over those of the person concerned
- or Kolsquare no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but these are still necessary for you for the legal recognition, exercising or defending of your rights
- you wish to have your personal data deleted. You have the right to obtain the deletion of data held by Kolsquare if:
- this data is no longer necessary with regard to the purposes for which it was collected or is being processed in another way
- you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for this processing
- you oppose the processing of this data and there is no compelling legitimate reason for its processing
- the data is no longer the subject of unlawful processing
- the data has to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation provided under EU law or that of the Member State to which Kolsquare is subject
- or the data concern a child younger than 16
- for the portability of your data. You have the right to recuperate your data in a machine-readable format in order to then store it yourself or transfer it to a third party. This provision applies subject to the data being processed by automated means and under your consent on a contract to which you are a party or under pre-contractual obligations.
- to file a complaint with the competent personal data monitoring authority.
If you would like to exercise one of these rights, you can contact Kolsquare:
- electronically at: email@example.com
If after having contacted Kolsquare you believe that your rights over your data have not been respected, you can send a complaint to the CNIL ( https://www.cnil.fr/).